Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Paper craft project no. 380: Sending happy thoughts one layer mixed media card


Howdy! Sharing my latest one layer mixed card. I used modeling paste, Inktense pencils, Gelatos, Dylusions acrylic paint, archival inks, and a couple of STAMPlorations sets (Blossom Overture and Mixed Media Grunge).

I've got a step-by-step photo tutorial on how I put this card together here.

I'd like to link up my card to these fun challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)



10 comments:

  1. Hi, Shery! Such a beautiful piece of art! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shery, love the texture on this card. you have created a loovely piece of art. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue create this week. Hugs Sheryl Dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wonky panel, it looks so tactile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clean and simple card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card
    Thanks for joining us at cards und more
    hugs Tinchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always impressed with your one layer card Shery and this one is so amazing with texture and fab coloring! Thank you so much for entering ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this time. Please join us again in the upcoming challenge soon Shery. Happy creating :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining our Cards und More Challenge - I really like your creation!

    The best of luck, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this bright, vibrant card with lots of texture. Thank you for joining us at MMM
    Suzi B DT x

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...